Understanding Spiritual Warfare and How Deliverance Can Change Your Life
If you are in pain, angry, hurt, stuck, sick, depressed, addicted, toxic, afraid, feel unloved, alone, traumatized, hopeless, then the good news is, you are still alive and caught up in the spiritual war.
Bring your lunch & Learn:
- To recognize the effects of the spiritual war on your body, soul, spirit and relationships.
- To recognize the danger of not fighting in this spiritual war
- To recognize the danger of fighting in this spiritual war
- To abide in the ‘sweet spot’ of abiding in Christ through the power of surrender
- To understand the mystery of Jesus’ command to “to enter into His rest”
- To recognize the need for deliverance in others
- How to move forward in casting out demons, healing the sick and preaching the gospel
The morning teachings will be followed by afternoon SWAT (Spiritual Warfare Application Techniques) featuring demonstrations and deliverance. Come and learn about the authority you have been given by Jesus Christ to “stand and having done all, to stand”.